SEDI is a 501(c)3 public/private partnership with a Board of Directors made up of community leaders representing business, education, and non-profit sectors in northern Arizona.
SEDI Board of Directors and Officers
- President: Jim Dykes, former Counsel at W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. He has served on the boards of the Flagstaff Medical Center, Flagstaff Leadership Program, Flagstaff Family Food Kitchen and was the 2000 Flagstaff Citizen of the Year.
- Treasurer: Jon Perez, Ph.D. is the Vice President, Livable Communities for The NARBHA Institute.
- Secretary: Nathan Jones is General Counsel for The NARBHA Institute, providing legal advice to the Institute on a wide variety of matters including joint ventures, real estate, land use, commercial and residential leasing, employee benefits, corporate governance, tax, contract negotiation and administrative law.
- Linda Buchanan is the Community Education and Development Officer at Yavapai College, Greater Verde Valley.
- Ron Hubert is the founder and Managing Director of Hozho International and Adjunct Professor in the Sustainable Communities Program at Northern Arizona University’s School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Sustainability.
- Cory Runge is the Director of Housing and Training for The NARBHA Institute.